Energy Tracking for over 15 years has been providing smart energy metering and power measurement technology to accurately measure & analyze energy usage data and help reduce energy consumption. Our metering technology is also used to track energy generation from renewables such as solar, wind and energy storage.
Energy Tracking is a smart energy solutions provider and a pioneer in applying the Internet to real-time energy metering. Our goal is to help our clients maximize energy and operational savings. We simplify overall energy consumption or generation reporting and management.
Our revenue grade web enabled ANSI compliant energy meter (WEM-MX), pulse data logger (WEPM) and relay module (WEM-IO) are Internet enabled and have a built-in web server.
The combination of our hardware and software is designed to provide an end-to-end solution from measurement to billing. Our goal is to improve the speed and quality of power measurement information, so that energy professionals will be able to make better management decisions, conserve energy and reduce costs.
In addition, our metering technology can report data via email, ftp or Web Service client via HTTP using 100% open protocols. We have exported our technology to over 32 countries world-wide and look forward towards helping you meet and solve your energy metering & management requirements.
Our Enterprise Energy Tracking Analytics Web portal (ETA) provides greater capabilities. ETA is an enterprise level energy information management software web portal that automatically collects and manages valuable energy data and then translates the data into useful and actionable insights to the customers. ETA’s cloud-based robust data capture and analysis help users gain control over their energy costs via variety of interactive and automated energy analytics tools that are delivered via a convenient and easy to use web browser.
ETA manages large volumes of historical data from meters. It presents current data up to the last granular interval, hourly, daily, and monthly or yearly as well as historical data both in tabular and graphical form providing greater visibility and control of energy consumption.
Read more about Energy Tracking
Energy Metering & Power Measurement:
Our company specializes in providing intelligent network enabled energy
metering hardware and software for energy measurement and management. Our
product applications are in submetering, energy management, load profiling,
demand response programs, photovoltaic measurement, remote meter reading,
measurement and verification, and AMI / AMR.
Electric Metering & Submetering:
Our Web Enabled Meter (WEM-MX) is a revenue grade (0.2%) ANSI C12.1 / C12.20
compliant 4-quadrant Internet enabled electric meter with advanced
communications for energy management. This advanced energy meter can provide
consumption and demand data as well as interval data (load profile) and by time
of use. It is available in single phase and three phase configuration.
|Web Enabled Pulse Logger:
The (WEPM) is a 4 channel pulse data logger with load profiling capability. It
is Internet enabled and reports data via its built in web server, email, ftp or
SOAP XML client. It enables you to submeter by picking up pulses generated from
gas, water, steam or existing electric meters with a pulse output.
|Energy Management & Tracking Software:
Energy Tracking Analytics is a web based modular application that provides real
time access to current and historical energy usage data for analysis anytime,
anywhere via the Internet using a web browser.
Our No-Risk Offer:
A global economic downturn is affecting businesses across a wide spectrum - We recognize this and want to help as best we can. The people at Energy Tracking have spent more than a decade to develop, perfect and provide cost effective metering & software technology. We are proud of our highly satisfied client base and have exported our proven metering technology to over 32 countries.
We are convinced and confident that our hardware and software solutions will help you succeed in your energy tracking and management goals.
We want to help you in this endevour by providing a risk-free offer.
- We will provide a sample at no cost (within the USA) for 3 months.
- We will also provide a single user account on ET Analytics web portal (ET Analytics Details) at no cost for 12 months and will not require clients to sign a short/long-term contract. International clients will also be provided free access to ETA for 12 months.
Please contact us via phone (973-448-8660) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the Code: ETA3X to take advantage of this offer.
We believe that this risk-free offer helps you initially in identifying energy usage 24X7, finding means to reduce energy usage and meeting your conservation / metering goals and see the value-added advantage that Energy Tracking provides without any upfront metering costs. We look forward to working with you.
Web Enabled Relay Module & Pulse Logger (WEM-IO):
The WEM-IO can be used to reduce energy usage and peak demand and is an ideal product for Demand Response applications.
Problems And Issues:
Most end users who are looking at sub metering have one or more specific
objectives and goals in mind and want to achieve them in a simple and efficient
manner that will save them time, money and effort. Listed below are typical
objectives and goals where our technologies can help and resolve many plaguing
issues and problems.
Typical Objectives and Goals:
- Reduce Energy and Demand Costs.
- Acquire precise energy usage to better understand facility operation and identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption and costs.
- Acquire monthly energy usage for tracking or to generate a bill for a tenant (co-op, condominium, office buildings, retail, mall).
- Validate accuracy of Utility billing charges - consumption, demand and power factor.
- Critical process measurement and monitoring in Industrial facilities.
- Equipment energy usage, performance analysis and allocation of costs to specific loads or departments.
- Measure multiple resources: Electric, Gas, Steam, Water, Oil etc.
- Automated method to collect, store and view energy usage data.
- Acquire energy usage data ASAP - in Real time. After-the-fact does not help.
- Alarm reporting capability.
- Compare energy usage of one or more facilities over time.
- Ascertain and compare usage within a building or department.
- Aggregate and Display energy usage of one or more facilities.
- A metering solution to facilitate all of the above.
Integration Goals, Solutions & Benefits We Provide:
We can help you manage your energy usage: Click Here to Learn More...
- Low cost, ease of use, simple to install, monitor and track.
- Real time data display and access to metering usage data.
- No cost reporting of usage data as our metering technology can use the existing Ethernet TCP/IP network.
- Fully automated after installation and setup.
- Web browser interface to review energy usage information, perform analysis such as aggregation, comparison and convert usage to costs.
- View, print, email & export energy demand and consumption reports or billing reports.
- Aggregation of data on a local, regional or national level.
- 100% open architecture and protocols.
- Single site solution that is expandable to Enterprise level.
Data Sheet for ET Analytics:(Click Here) provides extensive details on how energy data is converted to energy intelligence providing solutions and benefits. Contact us for supporting videos on how users engage with ET Analytics.
| Company | Solutions | WEM-MX Electric Meter | WEPM Pulse Data Logger | ET Analytics | WEM-MX Screen Shots & ET Analytics. | Latest News | Reports | Overview | Applications | kWh Meter
Clients & Testimonials
"We have tried other brands of meters,
and have not found any that work as well
as the meters you provide. We have always been 100% satisfied with your
meters, and currently have over 70,000 modules being monitored with them..."
- Jennifer Goodwin - Pacific Power Renewables, Inc.
Integrated Meter Enclosure